- A new arms divestment group in Oxford
- A Summary of the campaign to end Oxford University’s arms investments
- The Independent runs article on Oxford University’s cluster munitions investments
- Oxford University responds to our Freedom of Information requests
- Morning Star covers our Comment in The Lancet
Oxford university-me… on BAN BAE!
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Oxford’s responses reveal: £2.14 million investments in arms manufacturers, including in those manufacturing cluster munitions banned under UK law. Oxford refuses to release the list of companies manufacturing banned weapons which it uses to ‘monitor’ this area. Anti-War Reply Request … Continue reading